1 (8 ct) Pillsbury crescent roll canister
1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
For the glaze-
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk
Colored sugars – purple, yellow and green
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a large cookie sheet or place parchment paper on it and set aside.
2. Add the cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, vanilla and lemon juice to a medium mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, mix until light and fluffy.
3. Separate the crescent dough along the perforated lines, into eight triangles. Sprinkle each piece with cinnamon sugar.
4. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture towards the large end of each dough triangle. Roll up each crescent, folding both sides.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before adding icing
6. Add the remaining powdered sugar, milk and vanilla to a medium mixing bowl. Stir until all a thick glaze forms.
7. Generously drizzle the vanilla glaze on top of each crescent roll. Sprinkle the purple, yellow and green colored sugars on top.